Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Straightening Hair

  1. #1
    Inactive Member lovethosedolls's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2003
    Posts
    159
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Well, I just got a Josefina off Ebay and her hair was frizzy. I did the Downy dunk and when I rinsed, I used really hot water to dunk her hair in. That seems to help straighten. Good luck!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member americangirlsrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 29th, 2004
    Posts
    221
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If you have garment steamer, that works like magic! (Make sure it has no metal parts though!)

    I washed and downey dunked our Josefina's hair, and it looked better, but the steamer made it smooth, straight and really shiny!!

    I think you can buy a hand held one for about $20 at Walgreen's. I have the Conair full size on wheels, and am very happy with it. For doll hair as well as upholstery and clothes!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Jane Hart
    Guest Jane Hart's Avatar

    Post

    here's a site where you can buy a steamer for $10
    http://store.yahoo.com/wonderfulbuys/steamwuick.html

    I can't take credit for finding it though! It was postest by some one else...I can't remember her name...but she is the master of doll make overs!

  4. #4
    Jane Hart
    Guest Jane Hart's Avatar

    Post

    oops...I spelled something wrong in the web address, here we go...

    Steam Quick:
    http://store.yahoo.com/wonderfulbuys/steamquick.html

  5. #5
    Inactive Member ag_sg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 1st, 2003
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Hi guys! I need to know how do I go about straightening my doll hair. I have a Josefina doll. Thanks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •